good neighbor COVID-19 dining & store procedures
Thank you for joining us, we truly appreciate your support. Please keep the following in mind when joining us in our space:
- We encourage all guests & staff to continue wearing masks, covering their nose & mouth, but do not require it. Masks can be provided at the register.
- We are now accepting reusable cups for all drinks.
- Our current maximum indoor capacity in the coffee shop is 49 people, plant shop is 6 people.
- Outdoor dining remains open, weather permitting.
- Service notes:
- Please listen for your order name & wait for a staff member to directly hand you your items from the espresso counter.
- For indoor seating, dishes, recycling & trash may be disposed of at the station by the exit.
- When dining outdoors, be sure to utilize the dish bin & discard all trash accordingly.
good neighbor COVID protocol (as of September 8th, 2022)
For our detailed protocol if a good neighbor teammate is exposed to or confirmed positive with COVID-19 , please refer to the guidelines below:
- In the event that a staff member is suspected to have been exposed, said individual will be removed from the schedule & must provide a negative rapid test within 24 hours before returning to work.
- If a staff member tests positive, all other employees who worked with said individual within 3 days must provide a negative rapid test within 24 hours before returning to work.
- Positive staff members must wait 5 days (from positive test) & provide a negative test or not show symptoms before returning to work, according to CDC guidelines. They will be required to wear a mask until they test negative.
- If no full opening staff is available due to the suspected exposure testing protocol, good neighbor will close until negative test results return.
- All closures & positive results will be communicated to our community on our website & Instagram page.
- *guidelines will continue to be monitored & changed based on CDC recommendations
- As a privately owned & operated business, we reserve the right to continue enforcing these protocols beyond the state & federal laws as we see fit for the safety of our staff & community.
Thank you for understanding as we work hard to provide excellent service while keeping everyone safe.