Simple and unadorned, the pure, clean lines of these Hasami Porcelain pieces evoke Japan’s traditional forms, emphasizing beauty and innovation.
Created from porcelain made from natural Amakusa pottery stones mixed with potter's clay, the appeal of Hasami Porcelain lies in its textured feel on your lips and in your hands. This round bowl is much more sleek and refined than earthenware, yet compared to ordinary porcelain its texture is pleasantly organic-feeling.
The Hasamai Porcelain Tumblers are a beautiful drinking tumbler made from the classic Hasami clay. Great for water or even tea, these tumblers serve well for a variety of different uses and look beautiful doing so.
- Color: natural, black, gloss gray
- Materials: porcelain and clay blend
- Care: microwave and dishwasher safe. Do not use harsh, abrasive cleaners or steel wool
- Stackable, multi-functional
- Color and grain varies in each item
Height: 4.25in / 10.79cm
Diameter: 3.25in / 8.25cm
USA & Canada: Free shipping on orders over $99