cherry hibi chopsticks
Unit price per
HIBI, meaning "day to day" in Japanese, is designed to be timeless basics for the everyday table. The octagonal shape is rounded towards the tip for a smooth mouthfeel. With just the right thickness it is comfortable to hold, and the fine tip makes it easy to pick food. Each piece has been carefully carved by artisans. The top part has a cut design that serves as an accent. Finished with beeswax undergoing a repeated polishing process resulting in a matte texture and feature the natural expression and feel of wood.
- Color: beige (no color)
- Materials: Natural wood (beewax finish)
- Care:Do not use in a dishwasher. Do not soak in water. Do not place near open flames. Do not expose product to high temperatures, such as near a fire or in boiling water, as it may cause deformation or discoloration.
- Immediately wash and dry well after use, and keep dry when not in use
- Avoid direct sunlight, dry well after use and store in a dry place. Slight differences may occur being handmade
- Color and grain of bamboo varies in each item
- If you are concerned about roughness on the chopsticks' surface, you can restore its original texture by wiping on dry oil such as camellia oil or linseed oil
Length: 9.4in / 23.87cm
Width: 0.4in / 1.01cm
USA & Canada: Free shipping on orders over $99